A walk along the route of this 4 foot gauge Light Railway (really, an electric tramway) that ran east from Colne in Lancashire for a little over 3 miles to the village of Trawden. To the west it connected up with the Nelson and Burnley systems. It opened in stages in 1904 and 1905, and closed in stages in 1926, 1928 and 1934. The route was mostly single track with lots of crossing loops. Every photo is of the former alignment unless otherwise stated.