This interesting "train running" board was photographed at Nikšić on 3 September 2001. It is not known when the last passenger train from Podgorica ran to here, but train '8102' seems to be shown as being 60 minutes late, and from "Titograd" as Podgorica was known from 1944 to 1992.
The line from Titograd/Podgorica to Nikšić was only built in 1948, at 760mm gauge, and re-gauged to standard in 1966.
The board also has provision for reporting of trains from Hum, now in Bosnia; this was opened in stages between 1901 and 1938, and closed in 1976. This route was always 760mm gauge.