Paul Steane's Photography Pages

1535/4112
Home /

Grimsargh

20150523_145504.jpg Red ScarThumbnailsGrimsarghRed ScarThumbnailsGrimsarghRed ScarThumbnailsGrimsarghRed ScarThumbnailsGrimsarghRed ScarThumbnailsGrimsarghRed ScarThumbnailsGrimsarghRed ScarThumbnailsGrimsargh

The bridge takes Preston Road over the Preston & Longridge Railway trackbed at the south end of Grimsargh village, close to St Michael's church. The footpath ends with a ramp up to road level. The line opened in 1840 and closed to all traffic here in 1967.

Visits
338
Rating score
no rating
Rate this photo