Paul Steane's Photography Pages

10/37
20210405_113643.jpg Killamarsh Central stationThumbnailsKillamarsh Central stationKillamarsh Central stationThumbnailsKillamarsh Central stationKillamarsh Central stationThumbnailsKillamarsh Central stationKillamarsh Central stationThumbnailsKillamarsh Central stationKillamarsh Central stationThumbnailsKillamarsh Central stationKillamarsh Central stationThumbnailsKillamarsh Central stationKillamarsh Central stationThumbnailsKillamarsh Central station

Killamarsh Central station (2 on map) on the MS&LR/GCR (line B on map), looking northwards. The line here was opened by the Manchester, Sheffield and Lincolnshire Railway as part of their London extension in 1891; it later formed part of the Great Central Railway main line. Closure to passengers was in 1966, though the route was retained along this section to serve Arkwright colliery until 1983. The station was open to passengers from 1892 to 1963.

Visits
558
Rating score
no rating
Rate this photo