Paul Steane's Photography Pages

382/509
20200417_144050.jpg IrlamThumbnailsCadishead stationIrlamThumbnailsCadishead stationIrlamThumbnailsCadishead stationIrlamThumbnailsCadishead stationIrlamThumbnailsCadishead stationIrlamThumbnailsCadishead stationIrlamThumbnailsCadishead station

Looking south-westwards along Liverpool Road, the first bridge was built in 1956 to serve Irlam Steelworks. Beyond that is that of the present, post-1893, Railway Deviation No.5 alignment of the Cheshire Lines Committee railway between Manchester Central and Liverpool Central via Warrington Central. Irlam station is off to the left.

Albums
Visits
418
Rating score
no rating
Rate this photo