DSCF2436.JPG Chapel-en-le-Frith (South)ThumbnailsChapel-en-le-Frith CentralChapel-en-le-Frith (South)ThumbnailsChapel-en-le-Frith CentralChapel-en-le-Frith (South)ThumbnailsChapel-en-le-Frith CentralChapel-en-le-Frith (South)ThumbnailsChapel-en-le-Frith CentralChapel-en-le-Frith (South)ThumbnailsChapel-en-le-Frith CentralChapel-en-le-Frith (South)ThumbnailsChapel-en-le-Frith CentralChapel-en-le-Frith (South)ThumbnailsChapel-en-le-Frith Central
The present Chapel-en-le-Frith station, formerly known as "South" when there were two. This was the L&NWR station, and it opened in 1863.
Information
Rating score
no rating
Rate this photo
Created on
Sunday 7 May 2017
Visits
58
EXIF Metadata
FUJIFILM X-E2S
Make
FUJIFILM
Model
X-E2S
DateTimeOriginal
2017:05:07 10:45:23
ApertureFNumber
f/7.1